Dominate your bookie this NFL season with our cutting edge sports betting advisory system.
Studies have estimated that 95% of NFL bettors lose money. Join us and the other 5% that are crushing the bookies consistently to start rapidly growing your bankroll.
We take a measured, analytical, data-driven approach to handicapping the NFL.
The main feature of our NFL betting system is our proprietary machine-learning AI.
We use predictive analytics (data, statistical algorithms and machine-learning) to invest in the NFL betting markets. The #1 goal is to achieve a positive return on investment (ROI) every season.
Our AI software has several advantages over the competition.
The two biggest are:
The AI betting system generates NFL best bets today for every single match-up.
Members receive all NFL system plays in real-time as they’re released through email or text (SMS).
A membership at GameAdvisers also provides access to hundreds of premium NFL predictions.
Some of the NFL’s top handicappers publish picks inside the members area. Some of these best bets today are accessible to our free members, but the majority of our expert NFL picks against the spread, straight up (money line) and over/under (totals) are only visible to premium members.
We vet every NFL handicapper and track their results from the moment they join GameAdvisers. This allows our members to study every handicapper’s results in detail. We also rank the handicappers using an algorithm and show our most profitable NFL cappers more prominently.
Learn what the pros are betting during the NFL regular season and playoffs.
Here are the types of NFL predictions our top handicappers publish every week:
We want our members to become better NFL handicappers.
Sure, we can simply provide you with winning NFL picks and I’m sure you’d be more than pleased with our sports betting system, but we also provide members with a lot of exclusive tools and data.
Here are some of the additional features included in a GameAdvisers membership:
One membership grants you access to everything described above. Our NFL picks coverage is the best in the industry and our AI software is growing more capable with experience/age.
Members receive all NFL predictions, along with our best bets today for every other sport.