Letestu has been activated from injured reserve after being diagnosed with myocarditis, and he will likely play in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Flames.
- TrendUnder is 16-7-1 in Predators last 24 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.60% (24)O/U7|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Predators last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Predators last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-2 in Predators last 16 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (16)O/U4|10Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Jets last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Jets last 4 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Little has hit the injured reserve list due to perforated eardrum and vertigo symptoms. It remains to be seen if he will come back in time against the Flames in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round.