Letestu has been placed on injured reserve due to an unspecified injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-2 in Golden Knights last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U9|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jets last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Jets last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Bitetto sat out the last game with a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Oilers on Sunday.
Little is going through the league's concussion protocol, and it unclear if he will be activated from the injured reserve list prior to Sunday's contest against the Oilers.
Lowry left Tuesday's game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will return.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the penguins due to a day of rest.
Morrissey has been held out of the past two games due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Wild.
Kulikov has been activated from injured reserve which he was on due to a personal matter. He is expected to play in Thursday's contest against the Penguins.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Zykov has been suspended by the NHL for 20 games due to violating the terms of the league's performance-enhancing substances program. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Nov. 29 versus the Coyotes.
Tuch has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury. He is aiming to return by the end of October.
Subban has missed the previous four games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return to the ice against the Penguins on Saturday.
Schmidt has landed on injured reserve due to a left knee injury and is likely to remain on the IR until at least the end of October.
Eakin is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Flames.
Karlsson is likely to suit up against the Coyotes on Thursday despite a minor injury.