Letestu has been placed on injured reserve due to an unspecified injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the beginning of November.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Jets last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Bitetto has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, but it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Tuesday.
Little is going through the league's concussion protocol, but he is expected to make his season debut Sunday against the Oilers.
Lowry left Tuesday's game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will return.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the penguins due to a day of rest.
Morrissey has been held out of the past two games due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Wild.
Kulikov has been activated from injured reserve which he was on due to a personal matter. He is expected to play in Thursday's contest against the Penguins.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Fiala is dealing with an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday versus the Oilers.
Rask has missed the past two games with a lower-body injury, and he will not play against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Zuccarello is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, but he is expected to come off the IR in time for Tuesday's game versus the the Oilers.
Eriksson is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is expected to miss one to two weeks.