Chiarot has missed the last two games with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will hit the ice against the Stars on Stars.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Jets last 12 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Hellebuyck is unlikely to play against the Golden Knights on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Myers has been held out of the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will be available against the Golden Knights on Tuesday.
Perreault exited the previous game with a head injury but is projected to play on Sunday versus the Ducks.
Ehlers is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury and is expected to be out of action until the middle of February.