Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the early part of April.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Jets last 12 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Brossoit left the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his availability for Saturday's tilt against the Predators is up in the air.
Morrow has been activated from the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is likely to return to the lineup against the Ducks on Wednesday.
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Eriksson is saddled with a lower-body injury and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the early part of April.
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.