Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Oilers last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Oilers last 9 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Oilers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U24|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U24|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendJets are 13-3 in their last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %81.20% (16)O/UPush0W/L13|3
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Morrow is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and is likely to be absent from the lineup until the end of March.
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the latter part of March.
Lowery has been suspended for two games due to high-sticking an opponent but is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's matchup against the hurricanes.
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Khaira was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore foot and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Blue Jackets on Thursday.
Caggiula is sidelined due to concussion and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Lucic missed his second-consecutive game due to a hip injury but is expected to return Wednesday against the Devils.
Klefbom left the last game with a groin injury but is projected to play against the Devils on Wednesday.
Khaira is nursing a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air for Wednesday's contest versus the Devils.
Koskinen missed the last game due to illness but is likely to be available for Monday's contest against the Rangers.
Stolarz is bogged down by an illness and it is unclear if he will face the Canucks on Thursday.
Khaira has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an injury to his lower body and is likely to return Thursday against the Canucks.