Letestu has been placed on injured reserve due to an unspecified injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the beginning of November.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Avalanche last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Avalanche last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Bitetto has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, but it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Tuesday.
Little is going through the league's concussion protocol, but he is expected to make his season debut Sunday against the Oilers.
Lowry left Tuesday's game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will return.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the penguins due to a day of rest.
Morrissey has been held out of the past two games due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Wild.
Kulikov has been activated from injured reserve which he was on due to a personal matter. He is expected to play in Thursday's contest against the Penguins.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Rantanen exited the previous game with a left ankle injury, and his status for Friday's tilt with the Golden Knight is in question.
MacKinnon is tending to a leg injury but is projected to lace up against the Lightning on Saturday.
MacKinnon suffered a leg contusion the previous game, but he will play against the Panthers on Friday.
Compher has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and it is projected that he will be activated for Wednesday's game against the Penguins.
Cole has recovered from offseason surgery on his hips and is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Capitals.
Donskoi is tending to an undefined injury but is projected to face the Coyotes on Saturday.
Landeskog is expected to lace up against the Coyotes on Saturday despite dealing with an unspecified injury.
Wilson has sat out the previous two games recovering from shoulder surgery, but it is projected that he will play against the Bruins on Thursday.