Holtby is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Capitals last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U2|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 31-14-8 in Capitals last 53 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (53)O/U31|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Capitals last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Djoos is now off injured reserve after recovering from surgery to his left thigh and is likely to return against the Avalanche on Saturday.
Eller missed the last game with a lower-body injury but will play Tuesday against the Canucks.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Ennis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken ankle but it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Coyotes.
Johnsson exited the previous game with a left leg injury and he will not play against the Coyotes on Saturday.
Andersen is not expected to be available Sunday against the Rangers as he is to be rested.