Oshie was lifted from the previous game due to an upper-body injury but is likely to suit up Monday against the Kings.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9-5 in Wild last 37 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.90% (37)O/U23|9Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Capitals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 29-14-8 in Capitals last 51 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.40% (51)O/U29|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Capitals last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Capitals last 9 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Holtby is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Djoos is now off injured reserve after recovering from surgery to his left thigh and is likely to return against the Avalanche on Saturday.
Eller missed the last game with a lower-body injury but will play Tuesday against the Canucks.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Aberg has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is projected to return Tuesday against the Ducks.
Hendricks has missed the past two games due to an upper-body injury, and will not lace up for Tuesday's matchup against the Ducks.
Rask has landed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He will not suit up against the Ducks on Tuesday.
Koivu has been placed on injured reserve due to a torn ACL and meniscus in his right knee. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Fehr missed the last game due to illness but is likely to suit up for Thursday's contest against the Oilers.