Niskanen exited Sunday's game due to a left hand injury and it is unclear if he will return.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Blues last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 30-14-8 in Capitals last 52 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.20% (52)O/U30|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U15|33Push3W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Edmundson has missed the last four games due to a lower-body injury and it has yet to be established if he will return Thursday against the Red Wings.
Blais has sat out the previous four games due to a foot injury and it is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup against the Red Wings on Thursday.
Tarasenko is recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to return against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Binnington is not expected to be available against the Sabres on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Perron has been removed from injured reserve where he was dealing with concussion-like symptoms. He is expected to return Saturday versus the Penguins.
Schenn exited the previous game due to a facial laceration but is likely to be available for Thursday contest against the Senators.
Maroon has suffered a right leg injury but is likely to play Tuesday against the Coyotes.
Binnington is not expected to play Thursday against the Kings as he is to be rested.