Niskanen exited Sunday's game due to a left hand injury and it is unclear if he will return.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Wings last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-8-1 in Red Wings last 28 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.40% (28)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Wings last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 31-14-8 in Capitals last 53 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (53)O/U31|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Ericsson has been absent from the lineup during the last three games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the Blues.
Daley missed his second-straight game with an upper-body injury and it is undetermined if he will play against the Blues on Thursday.
Abdelkader suffered a hairline fracture to his lower-leg and is expected to miss at least three-to four weeks, likely ending his season.
Larkin is sidelined with a soft-tissue injury in his neck but it is likely he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Green is battling a virus and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season.
Vanek is dealing with a hip flexor but it is likely he will be available to partake in Tuesday's tilt with the Avalanche.
Daley was held out of the previous two games due to an upper-body injury but it is expected he will play against the Avalanche on Tuesday.