Holtby is dealing with an eye injury but it is expected he will be available for Friday's contest against the Islanders.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Stars last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Stars last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Eller has an upper-body injury but his status for Monday's matchup against the Blues will likely see him hit the ice.
Oshie left the previous game due to a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Orlov exited the last game with an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will play against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Backstrom was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it is likely he will lace up for Thursday's matchup against the Bruins.
Holtby is not expected to play against the Flyers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Pitlick departed the previous game due to an upper-body injury and will not be available for Saturday's tilt against the Jets.
Nichushkin was out the last game with an upper-body injury and will not face the Jets on Saturday.
Method has been designated for the injured reserve list with a knee injury. He is without a timetable for return.
Dickinson has been placed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated prior to Thursday's matchup versus the Kings.
Benn missed the last game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up Sunday versus the Jets.