Kempny is suffering from a lower-body injury and there is no definitive timetable set for his return.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Stars last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Stars last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Niskanen exited Sunday's game due to a left hand injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Fedun missed the last game as he is away from the team due to a personal matter but is likely to rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Avalanche.
Bishop has sat out the past two games with a lower-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's tilt with the Panthers.
Comeau was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's clash against the Panthers.
Polak is dealing with an undisclosed issue and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Canucks.
Janmark missed the last game with a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Sunday.