Holtby is dealing with an eye injury but it is expected he will be available for Friday's contest against the Islanders.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-4 in Capitals last 29 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (29)O/U7|18Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 31-14-8 in Capitals last 53 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (53)O/U31|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Eller has an upper-body injury but his status for Monday's matchup against the Blues will likely see him hit the ice.
Oshie left the previous game due to a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Orlov exited the last game with an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will play against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Backstrom was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it is likely he will lace up for Thursday's matchup against the Bruins.
Holtby is not expected to play against the Flyers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Nordstrum is on the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fibula fracture in his leg and will be out of action for at least three weeks.
Wagner is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Flyers.
DeBrusk has a lower-body injury but is expected to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Flyers.
McAvoy is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He has returned to practice and is lining up to return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Rask is not expected to play Thursday against the Capitals as he is to be rested.