Niskanen exited Sunday's game due to a left hand injury and it is unclear if he will return.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-4 in Capitals last 29 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (29)O/U7|18Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 31-14-8 in Capitals last 53 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (53)O/U31|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krug is sidelined with a concussion and it is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup with the Devils.
Grzelcyk is sidelined due to an injured forearm but is likely to return by the early part of April.
DeBrusk has sat out the past five games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Kurlay has sat out the past two games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is likely to be cleared in time for Thursday's tilt with the Panthers.