Kempny is recovering from surgery on his left hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be available for the beginning of the 2019-2020 season.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-4 in Capitals last 29 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (29)O/U7|18Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 31-14-8 in Capitals last 53 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (53)O/U31|14Push8W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Boston Bruins last injuries
Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.