Holden is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Bruins.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Lightning last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U40|16Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Carrier sustained an upper-body ailment and is likely to miss multiple weeks.
Fleury is likely to be given the night off to rest and is not expected to be available against the Avalanche on Monday.
Nosek has missed the previous two games due to a flu bug and it is undetermined if the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's contest versus the Avalanche.
Pirri is nursing an illness and it is undetermined if he will play against the Maple Leafs on Thursday.
Carpenter has been designated for the injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Pirri is projected to play against the Coyotes on Tuesday despite an illness.
Subban has been removed from injured reserve where he was recovering from an illness and it is unknown if he will return for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Hedman was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Sabres.
Point missed the last game due to a disciplinary matter but is projected to suit up against the Sabres on Thursday.
Cernak has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will face the Canadiens on Saturday.
Palat has been held out of the previous two games with an upper-body injury but is likely to suit up Thursday against the Stars.
Joseph is dealing with an unspecified ailment and will not play against the Flames on Tuesday.