Bortuzzo sat out the last two games due to an injury to his midsection and a right wrist laceration. It is undetermined if he will play in Game 1 of the Western Conference second round.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blues last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-2 in Blues last 30 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (30)O/U8|20Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Golden Knights last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Sundqvist is tending to an unspecified injury but is likely to face the Jets in Game 6 of the Western Conference first round.
Blais has been sidelined due to a foot injury and it is unclear when he will return to the ice.
Bortuzzo sustained a laceration on his wrist in the last match, leaving his status for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Jets hazy.
Parayko has been absent from the lineup during the last two regular season games with a mid-body injury. He is likely to return for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Jets.
Bozak was held out of the regular season finale with an upper-body injury. He is expected to draw back into the lineup for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Jets.