Eakin exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Kings on Saturday.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Flyers last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Flyers last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Flyers last 10 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Tuch is sidelined with an upper-body injury, but it is projected that he will return to the lineup Wednesday versus the Blackhawks.
Theodore left the last game with a facial injury, but it is anticipated that he will suit up against the Blackhawks on Wednesday.
Fleury is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the Red Wings as he is to be rested.
Holden is expected to lace up against the Maple Leafs on Thursday despite a flu bug.
Fleury is not expected to take part in Thursday's game versus the Maple Leafs due to a day of rest.
Fleury sat out the last game due to a flu bug but is likely to be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Blue Jackets.