Karlsson is sidelined with an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will return to action against the Hurricanes on Jan. 31.
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Islanders last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Islanders last 10 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Islanders last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Golden Knights last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Golden Knights last 13 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Glass is expected to be out until at least Jan. 31 against the Hurricanes due to a bone bruise in his right knee.
Stastny received facial lacerations as well as lost some teeth. He is projected to face the Bruins on Tuesday.
Marchessault has been held out of the previous five games due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will rejoin the team for Tuesday's game against the Sabres.
New York Islanders last injuries
Bailey exited the last game due to an illness, but it is likely the symptoms will clear up in time for Tuesday's clash against the Rangers.
Martin is battling an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday against the Hurricanes.
Cizikas has missed the last two games due to a groin injury. It is expected that he will be active Thursday against the Rangers.
Bruins is expected to lace up against the Bruins on Saturday despite an undefined injury.