Zykov has been suspended by the NHL for 20 games due to violating the terms of the league's performance-enhancing substances program. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Nov. 29 versus the Coyotes.
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Avalanche last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Avalanche last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Golden Knights last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Golden Knights last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|10Push1W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Subban is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
Schmidt has landed on injured reserve due to a left knee injury and is likely to remain on the IR until at least the start of November.
Tuch has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury. He is aiming to return by the beginning of November.
Fleury is not expected to take part in Monday's matchup versus the Flyers due to a day of rest.
Eakin is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Flames.
Karlsson is likely to suit up against the Coyotes on Thursday despite a minor injury.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Rantanen exited the previous game with a left ankle injury, and his status for Friday's tilt with the Golden Knight is in question.
MacKinnon is tending to a leg injury but is projected to lace up against the Lightning on Saturday.
MacKinnon suffered a leg contusion the previous game, but he will play against the Panthers on Friday.
Compher has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and it is projected that he will be activated for Wednesday's game against the Penguins.
Cole has recovered from offseason surgery on his hips and is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Capitals.
Donskoi is tending to an undefined injury but is projected to face the Coyotes on Saturday.
Landeskog is expected to lace up against the Coyotes on Saturday despite dealing with an unspecified injury.
Wilson has sat out the previous two games recovering from shoulder surgery, but it is projected that he will play against the Bruins on Thursday.