Zykov has been suspended by the NHL for 20 games due to violating the terms of the league's performance-enhancing substances program. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Nov. 29 versus the Coyotes.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Coyotes last 5 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Coyotes last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Coyotes last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Coyotes last 8 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Golden Knights last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Subban has missed the previous five games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return to the ice against the Flyers on Monday.
Schmidt has landed on injured reserve due to a left knee injury and is likely to remain on the IR until at least the start of November.
Tuch has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury. He is aiming to return by the beginning of November.
Eakin is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Flames.
Karlsson is likely to suit up against the Coyotes on Thursday despite a minor injury.
Arizona Coyotes last injuries
Oesterle has been placed on the injured reserve list with a head injury, and it is unclear how much time he will need to heal.
Comrie has been sidelined due to visa issues, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Hjalmarsson has landed on injured reserve with a fractured fibula and is expected to miss up to three months.
Oesterle exited the last game due to a lower-body injury, but he is expected to be available for Thursday's contest versus the Predators.
Hossa has been placed on the injured reserve list with a career-ending skin disorder.
Crouse was absent from the lineup during the last game with an upper-body injury, and it is undetermined if he will play Saturday against the Avalanche.