Holden is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Bruins.
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Hurricanes last 21 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-10-1 in Hurricanes last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U21|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Golden Knights last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U21|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Carrier sustained an upper-body ailment and is likely to miss multiple weeks.
Fleury is likely to be given the night off to rest and is not expected to be available against the Avalanche on Monday.
Nosek has missed the previous two games due to a flu bug and it is undetermined if the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's contest versus the Avalanche.
Pirri is nursing an illness and it is undetermined if he will play against the Maple Leafs on Thursday.
Carpenter has been designated for the injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Pirri is projected to play against the Coyotes on Tuesday despite an illness.
Subban has been removed from injured reserve where he was recovering from an illness and it is unknown if he will return for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Ferland is dealing with general body soreness but is likely to play against the Senators on Tuesday.