Martinook missed the last game battling a lower right leg injury and it is unknown if he will lace up for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Hurricanes last 21 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-10-1 in Hurricanes last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U21|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Golden Knights last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U21|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Svechnikov is in the league-mandated concussion protocol it is undetermined if he will be available for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.
Ferland sustained an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Capitals in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Foegele is facing possible league discipline for hitting a player from behind. His availability against the Capitals in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round is clouded.
de Haan is sidelined due to a right wrist injury but is expected to return for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.