Virtanen has been placed on the injured reserve due to a fractured rib and is likely to miss one month of action.
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Flyers last 18 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-3 in Flyers last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (14)O/U3|8Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Flyers last 11 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2 in Canucks last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U2|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-2 in Canucks last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|3Push2W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury and will miss an undetermined length of game action.
Sutter has been placed on injured reserve due to a groin injury and is likely to sit out at least two weeks.
Baertschi has been designated for the injured reserve due to post-concussion syndrome and there is no timetable for return.
Edler has been placed on the injured reserve with a concussion and will be out until at least the end of February.
Demko has landed on injured reserve due to a knee sprain but is expected to recover before the later part of February.
Virtanen left Wednesday's game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Markstrom sat out the last game with back spasms but it is likely he will be available Wednesday against the Ducks.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Elliott has been activated from injured reserve where he was recovering from a groin injury. He has returned from a conditioning assignment and is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Lightning.
Morin has been placed on injured reserve while he recovers from a torn ACL. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and is expected to be sidelined until sometime in February.