Beagle has sat out the previous three games with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play against the Stars on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jets last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jets last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Canucks last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-3 in Canucks last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (13)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-2 in Canucks last 14 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (14)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Sutter has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a groin strain, and it is uncertain when he will be activated.
Motte is expected to be on injured reserve with an upper-body injury for at least four weeks.
Roussel is on injured reserve due while recovering from ALC surgery. He is projected to remain out of the lineup until the start of December.
Ferland has landed on injured reserve while going through the concussion protocol, and he is without a timetable for return.
Tanev left the last game due to an upper-body injury, and it is unlikely that he will be available Friday versus the Jets.
Fantenberg has recovered from his illness and has returned from his conditioning assignment. It is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Sautner missed the last game with an upper body injury, and it is unclear if he will be ready for Thursday's matchup against the Blackhawks.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Bourque has been added to the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one month.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Thursday's game versus the Panthers due to a day of rest.
Little has hit the injured reserve list due to perforated eardrum and vertigo symptoms, and it is unclear how much time he will miss.
Poolman was held out of the last game with a migraine, but it is expected that he will play against the Canucks on Friday.
Byfuglien has been suspended for an undetermined length of time for failing to report to camp. He also underwent surgery to correct complications from a previous high-ankle sprain.
Beaulieu has been activated from the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury. He is expected to make his season debut Tuesday against the Devils.