Pettersson is on the injured reserve list while recovering from a minor MCL sprain but is expected to be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Red Wings.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Predators last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-2 in Predators last 16 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (16)O/U4|10Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Predators last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canucks last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Horvat sustained a charley horse last game but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest versus the Sabres.
Nilsson is ailing from a stomach bug but is likely to be available against the Avalanche on Wednesday.
Leivo has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return Sunday against the Panthers.
Nashville Predators last injuries
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list with an unspecified injury. There is no definitive timetable set for his return.
Johansen has been suspended two games for high-sticking and is eligible to return to action Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated in time for February 1 against the Panthers.
Turris is on injured reserve with a lower-body issue and is not expected to return to the lineup until the early part of February.
Weber has been activated from the injured reserve after healing from an unspecified injury and is projected to return Tuesday versus the Capitals.
Saros was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it likely he will be available Sunday against the Hurricanes.