Baertschi has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from post-concussion syndrome and it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Flames.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Predators last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-2 in Predators last 16 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (16)O/U4|10Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Predators last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canucks last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Tanev is suffering from a lower-body injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Roussel is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.
Hughes has a deep bone bruise on his ankle and will be out of action until at least the end of March.
Hutton has been absent from the lineup due to a foot injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Beagle missed the previous game with an illness but it is not expected to keep him out of the lineup against the Stars on Sunday.
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury but is likely to be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Rangers.
Virtanen has been activated from the injured reserve list with a fractured rib and is expected to return for Saturday's game versus the Golden Knights.
Nashville Predators last injuries
Watson has been reinstated by the NHL from his suspension for violating the league's stance on substance abuse but it is uncertain if he will play Thursday against the Penguins.
Hartman missed the previous game with an illness and it is unclear if he will be back in the lineup for Sunday's tilt with the Penguins.
Turris is not expected to play Thursday against the Kings due to an unspecified injury.
Arvidsson is tending to an unspecified injury and will not face the Ducks on Tuesday.
Forsberg missed the last game due to an upper-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Ducks.
Brickely is battling an illness and did not play in the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Monday's contest versus the Oilers.
Weber was held out of the last game due to an upper-body injury but he will be in Saturday's lineup versus the Hurricanes.