Markstrom has been added to the injured reserve list while recuperating from knee surgery. It is expected that he will come off the IR prior to Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Wild.
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 20-6-2 in Wild last 28 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.90% (28)O/U6|20Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-6 in Wild last 29 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.90% (29)O/U17|6Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Canucks last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Canucks last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Canucks last 7 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Leivo has been transferred to the long-term injured reserve list due to a fractured kneecap, and it is up in the air if he will come back in time against the Wild in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round.
Ferland is on the long-term injured reserve list due to recurring concussion-like symptoms. It remains to be seen if he will return in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Wild.
Motte has an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will take part in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round against the Wild.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Soucy is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury, but he is projected to be activated prior to Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round against the Canucks.