Tanev is suffering from a lower-body injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-1 in Maple Leafs last 51 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U35|15Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-2 in Canucks last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Canucks last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push2W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Baertschi has been designated for the injured reserve list due to post-concussion syndrome and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Senators.
Roussel is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.
Hughes has a deep bone bruise on his ankle and will be out of action until at least the end of March.
Hutton has been absent from the lineup due to a foot injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Beagle missed the previous game with an illness but it is not expected to keep him out of the lineup against the Stars on Sunday.
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury but is likely to be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Rangers.
Virtanen has been activated from the injured reserve list with a fractured rib and is expected to return for Saturday's game versus the Golden Knights.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Gauthier sat out the previous game due to a foot injury and it will keep him out of Wednesday's lineup against the Sabres.
Marincin missed the last game with an illness and the symptoms will not subside in time for Wednesday's clash with the Sabres.
Andersen is unlikely to perform in Wednesday's game against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Nylander is likely to participate in Wednesday's game against the Sabres despite an illness.
Kapanen has missed the last four games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol but is expected to be cleared in time for Tuesday's contest against the Predators.
Hyman sat out the last game due to the flu and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's contest with the Flyers.
Hyman missed practice for an unspecified reason but is expected to play in Monday's game against the Lightning.
Kadri has been sidelined going through the league's concussion protocol but is expected to return Saturday against the Oilers.