Pettersson is on the injured reserve list while recovering from a minor MCL sprain and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Red Wings.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-1 in Maple Leafs last 51 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U35|15Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-2 in Canucks last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Canucks last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push2W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Horvat sustained a charley horse last game but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest versus the Sabres.
Nilsson is ailing from a stomach bug but is likely to be available against the Avalanche on Wednesday.
Leivo has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return Sunday against the Panthers.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.