Pettersson is on the injured reserve list while recovering from a minor MCL sprain and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Red Wings.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both Ottawa and Vancouver have had trouble scoring consistently, and
Ottawa has been most reckless in guarding its own net most of the year
so far. Vancouver has fallen on a scoring drought since December 15th
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Senators last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Canucks last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Horvat sustained a charley horse last game but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest versus the Sabres.
Nilsson is ailing from a stomach bug but is likely to be available against the Avalanche on Wednesday.
Leivo has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return Sunday against the Panthers.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Harpur has missed the last four games with a shoulder injury and it has yet to be established if he will face the Blues on Saturday.
Borowiecki left the last game with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Blues.
White is on injured reserve due to a left shoulder injury and will remain out until after the All-Star break.
Anderson has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from a concussion and is likely to be available for Friday's contest versus the Hurricanes.
Duchene is away from the team due to the birth of his child but is likely to return in time for Wednesday's matchup against the Avalanche.
Chabot has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to return Wednesday against the Avalanche.
Pageau has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a severe Achilles injury and it is unknown if he will make his season debut against the Hurricanes on Sunday.