Baertschi has been designated for the injured reserve list due to post-concussion syndrome and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Senators.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both Ottawa and Vancouver have had trouble scoring consistently, and
Ottawa has been most reckless in guarding its own net most of the year
so far. Vancouver has fallen on a scoring drought since December 15th
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Senators last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Canucks last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Tanev is suffering from a lower-body injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Roussel is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.
Hughes has a deep bone bruise on his ankle and will be out of action until at least the end of March.
Hutton has been absent from the lineup due to a foot injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Beagle missed the previous game with an illness but it is not expected to keep him out of the lineup against the Stars on Sunday.
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury but is likely to be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Rangers.
Sutter has been placed on injured reserve recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia on his right side. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
White has sat out the previous three games due to a neck injury and will not suit up against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Jaros has been absent from the lineup during the past four games due to a hamstring injury but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Ryan sustained a left hand injury but it is expected he will return for Saturday's contest against the Bruins.
Anderson is not expected to participate in Thursday's game against the Islanders as he is to be rested.