Baertschi has been designated for the injured reserve list due to post-concussion syndrome and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Senators.
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Devils last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Devils last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Canucks last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Canucks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2 in Canucks last 13 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Tanev is suffering from a lower-body injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Roussel is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.
Hughes has a deep bone bruise on his ankle and will be out of action until at least the end of March.
Hutton has been absent from the lineup due to a foot injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Beagle missed the previous game with an illness but it is not expected to keep him out of the lineup against the Stars on Sunday.
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury but is likely to be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Rangers.
Sutter has been placed on injured reserve recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia on his right side. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Wood is sidelined with a fractured right ankle and is expected to miss four weeks of action.
Bastian is nursing an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
Yakovlev has missed the previous three games due to upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Capitals on Tuesday.
Gabriel sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday against the Capitals.
Vatanen has been out of the lineup due to an illness and it is undetermined how much time will be forced to miss.
Mueller has been held out of action due to a shoulder injury and there is no timetable for return.
Hischier has been out of commission with an upper-body injury and is unlikely to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of March.
Bratt is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and will remain out through at least the rest of March.