Beagle has sat out the previous three games with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play against the Stars on Tuesday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Red Wings last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9-1 in Red Wings last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (33)O/U23|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Canucks last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-3 in Canucks last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (13)O/U7|3Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Canucks last 9 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Canucks last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|2Push2W/L
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Sutter has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a groin strain, and it is uncertain when he will be activated.
Motte is expected to be on injured reserve with an upper-body injury for at least four weeks.
Roussel is on injured reserve due while recovering from ALC surgery. He is projected to remain out of the lineup until the start of December.
Ferland has landed on injured reserve while going through the concussion protocol, and he is without a timetable for return.
Tanev left the last game due to an upper-body injury, and it is unlikely that he will be available Friday versus the Jets.
Fantenberg has recovered from his illness and has returned from his conditioning assignment. It is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Sautner missed the last game with an upper body injury, and it is unclear if he will be ready for Thursday's matchup against the Blackhawks.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Hronek has sat out the previous two games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play Tuesday against the Senators.
DeKeyser has landed on injured reserve with an ankle injury and is likely to be shelved until at least the end of November.
Nemeth is on the injured reserve list with an illness, and he is expected to miss at least three weeks.
Green sat out the previous game due to personal reasons, and it is unknown if he will play against the Senators on Tuesday.
Abdelkader has been placed on injured reserve and is expected to miss a minimum of three weeks due to a mid-body injury.
Glendening has been sidelined with an upper-body injury. He is expected to be activated from the injured reserve list in time to face the Sharks on Saturday.
Daley has been designated for the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and he will miss an extended period.
Nielsen is tending to an undefined injury, but it is likely that he will lace up against the Bruins on Friday.