Ennis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken ankle but it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Coyotes.
This is a matchup of the Eastern Conference’s two best offenses going
head-to-head, but there’s plenty of reason to believe that the Lightning
can cover the spread.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Lightning last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Maple Leafs last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Johnsson exited the previous game with a left leg injury and he will not play against the Coyotes on Saturday.
Andersen is not expected to be available Sunday against the Rangers as he is to be rested.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Cernak has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will face the Canadiens on Saturday.
Palat has been held out of the previous two games with an upper-body injury but is likely to suit up Thursday against the Stars.
Joseph is dealing with an unspecified ailment and will not play against the Flames on Tuesday.
Point is suffering from a lower body injury and it is unknown if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup with the Golden Knights.