Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and is not expected to return during the Stanley Cup Final.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3-5 in Bruins last 21 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %81.20% (21)O/U3|13Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bruins last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Maple Leafs last 6 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-2 in Maple Leafs last 27 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U18|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Marchand is expected to play against the Blues in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final despite left hand soreness.
Miller suffered a setback in his recovery from a lower-body injury and is unlikely to participate in the Stanley Cup Final.
Krejci is likely to participate in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final despite an illness.
Chara is nursing a right foot injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final versus the Blues.
Acciari is dealing with an upper-body injury and will not face the Hurricanes in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
McAvoy has served a one-game suspension for an illegal hit to the head and is expected to return for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Hurricanes.