Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Despite the best efforts of Kyle Palmieri to carry the New Jersey Devils
on his back, the loss of Taylor Hall will be too much for the Devils to
overcome Thursday against Toronto.
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Devils last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Devils last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-0 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U8|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Noesen will miss an undetermined length of time while on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury.
Wood sat out his second-straight game due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be in Saturday's lineup against the Ducks.
Hall has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and is not expected to return to action until at least the beginning of February.
Lovejoy missed the last game with an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Ducks on Saturday.
Rooney sat out the last game battling an illness and it is unknown if he will lace up against the Blackhawks on Monday.
Johansson has been activated from the injured reserve list. He was out of the lineup with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Flyers on Saturday.
Blackwood has been activated from injured reserve where he was sidelined with a lower-body injury. It is likely he will be available for Saturday's game against the Flyers.