Barrie has a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will play Tuesday versus the Lightning.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Stars last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Stars last 16 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-12-4 in Stars last 51 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %74.50% (51)O/U12|35Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Stars last 4 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U7|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Maple Leafs last 12 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-2 in Maple Leafs last 27 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U7|18Push2W/L
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Johnsson has been designated for the injured reserve list after having knee surgery, and he will miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Barrie left Saturday's game with an apparent shoulder injury and it is unknown if he will return.
Rielly has wound up on the injured reserve list with a fractured foot, and he is not expected back until the middle of March.
Andersen has activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a neck injury, and it is projected that he will return to the crease Thursday against the Stars.
Holl is dealing with an illness, but symptoms are projected to subside in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Coyotes.
Tavares is battling an illness, but it is likely that he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Coyotes.
Hyman is tending to an unspecified injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's clash with the Coyotes.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Dowling has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury, and he is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the early part of March.
Benn is potentially facing a suspension for an illegal check in the previous game. It has yet to be determined if he will face the Blues on Friday.
Radulov has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury. It is expected that he will return Wednesday against the Coyotes.
Pavelski has sat out the previous two games due to upper-body injury, but he will play Saturday versus the Canadiens.
Radulov missed the previous game due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be available for Tuesday's tilt against the Hurricanes.