Johnson exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury and will not participate in Saturday's contest against the Sharks.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Put this line in the “too good to be true” category, the Tampa Bay
Lightning, who are clearly the class of the NHL this season and are
currently on a mind blowing 18-2 winning run currently are only slight
favorites (-109) on the road tonight against the San Jose Sharks.
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Sharks last 4 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Lightning last 16 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Hedman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Stars.
Stralman is unlikely to play Saturday against the Sabres as he will be given the night off.
Callahan has sat out the previous two games with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up against the Sabres on Saturday.
Miller is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Saturday's matchup versus the Sabres.
Coburn missed the last game with an upper body injury but is expected to play Tuesday against the Blue Jackets.
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Vlasic suffered a wrist injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Jones is not expected to play Wednesday against the Coyotes as he is to be rested.
Donskoi exited the last game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Penguins.
Braun is on injured reserve with a knee injury and it is unclear if he will return against the Senators on Saturday.
Simek has a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared to play in Monday's game against the Kings.