Stralman sat out his fifth-straight game due to a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Capitals.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Flyers last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-3 in Flyers last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (14)O/U3|8Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Flyers last 11 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Lightning last 21 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|3Push2W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Girardi has been held out the last five games due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup against the Capitals on Wednesday.
Erne missed the last game with an upper-body injury but is expected to get back on the ice against the Maple Leafs on Monday.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Myers is battling an illness and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Canadiens on Tuesday.
Morin is battling an illness and will not play against the Canadiens on Tuesday.
Giroux is battling an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Penguins.
Morin has been removed from the injured reserve list where he is recovering from a torn ACL but it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Voracek has been suspended two games for inference against an opponent. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Hart is sidelined with an ankle injury but is projected to return Monday against the Senators.
Voracek has been held out the past two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will suit up against the Islanders on Saturday.
Patrick sat out the previous game due to a concussion and his availability is likely for Saturday's tilt against the Islanders.