Point is expected make his season debut Thursday against the Maple Leafs after having sat out the previous two games while healing from offseason hip surgery.
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Canadiens last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Canadiens last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-13-5 in Lightning last 55 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %74.00% (55)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Paquette is on injured reserve with a right arm injury and is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Cousins has missed the previous four games with a back injury, but it is projected that he will be available Thursday against the Wild.