Johnson exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury and will not participate in Saturday's contest against the Sharks.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Ducks last 8 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3-1 in Lightning last 17 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.20% (17)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Hedman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Stars.
Stralman is unlikely to play Saturday against the Sabres as he will be given the night off.
Callahan has sat out the previous two games with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up against the Sabres on Saturday.
Miller is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Saturday's matchup versus the Sabres.
Coburn missed the last game with an upper body injury but is expected to play Tuesday against the Blue Jackets.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of February.
Solfverberg has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Kesler is on injured reserve with an injury to his lower body and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Eaves has landed on injured reserve with a fractured rib. He has been sent down to the AHL on a conditioning stint but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Kase is hampered by an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Devils on Saturday.
Rakell has been activated from the injured reserve list where he was sidelined with a sprained ankle. He is expected to return to action against the Senators on Wednesday.
Fowler has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a complex right facial fracture to his jaw bone, cheekbone and orbital bone. He is expected to return Sunday against the Oilers.