Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-3 in Bruins last 13 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (13)O/U3|7Push3W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Lightning last 21 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Lightning last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Chara left Monday's game with a laceration to his mouth and it is unknown if he will return.