Thomas had offseason surgery to repair a tendon in his right wrist, and it is unclear if he will play Oct. 2 against the Capitals.
The Blues are quietly heating up as of late (4-0-1) in their last five
and they’ve got Jake Allen starting in Boston on Thursday. Allen has
played significantly better on the road this season (.925 SV% in 14
starts) and will be facing a Boston team that has lost two in a row and
is on the tail end of a back-to-back.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L