Gunnarsson is on the injured reserve due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
The Blues are quietly heating up as of late (4-0-1) in their last five
and they’ve got Jake Allen starting in Boston on Thursday. Allen has
played significantly better on the road this season (.925 SV% in 14
starts) and will be facing a Boston team that has lost two in a row and
is on the tail end of a back-to-back.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Steen missed his second-straight game due to the birth of his child but it is likely he will be available Tuesday against the Maple Leafs.
Perron has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Maroon has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Avalanche on Saturday.
Maroon is hampered by a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's game against the Coyotes.
Maroon is nursing a lower-body injury and will not play against the Devils on Tuesday.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Cehlarik was held out of the last game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will play Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Grzelcyk has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Kings.
Rask is not expected to be available against the Ducks on Friday as he is to be rested.