Bortuzzo has been out of commission with an injury to his midsection and a right wrist laceration. It is undetermined if he will play in Game 2 of the Western Conference second round against the Stars.
The Blues are quietly heating up as of late (4-0-1) in their last five
and they’ve got Jake Allen starting in Boston on Thursday. Allen has
played significantly better on the road this season (.925 SV% in 14
starts) and will be facing a Boston team that has lost two in a row and
is on the tail end of a back-to-back.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Sundqvist is tending to an unspecified injury but is likely to face the Jets in Game 6 of the Western Conference first round.
Bortuzzo sustained a laceration on his wrist in the last match, leaving his status for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Jets hazy.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Moore has an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will participate in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round against the Blue Jackets.
Krejci is tending to an upper-body injury and his status against the Blue Jackets in the Eastern Conference second round is up in the air.
Clifton is hampered by an upper-body injury but is expected to be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round against the Blue Jackets.
Wagner is expected t return to the lineup for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round against the Blue Jackets after recovering from a head injury.
Krejci is expected to suit up against the Maple Leafs in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference first round despite missing practice due to maintenance purposes.
Miller has a lower-body injury and it is unknown when he will draw back into the lineup.
Wagner is bothered by an unlisted issue that provides an uncertain status against the Maple Leafs in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Kuraly is recovering from surgery to repair a right hand fracture. It is expected that he will return to action in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Maple Leafs.