Blais has hit the injured reserve list due to right wrist surgery has been ruled out until at least the beginning of February.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 31-15-8 in Kings last 54 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.40% (54)O/U15|31Push8W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Kings last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Blues last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-9-2 in Blues last 33 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.00% (33)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Blues last 11 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Parayko has landed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
MacEachern exited the last game with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will be available for Monday's battle against the Canucks.
Gunnarsson has been activated from the injured reserve list due to an arm injury. It is projected that he will play in Saturday's game against the Avalanche.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lizotte is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and he will not return to the ice until at least the beginning of February.