Thomas had offseason surgery to repair a tendon in his right wrist. It is unclear if he will be ready for the start of 2019-20.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Bruins last 26 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Bruins last 9 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Blues last 11 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Blues last 8 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Blues last 6 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Blues last 13 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Thomas will not suit up against the Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final due to a wrist injury.
Barbashev has served his one game suspension for an illegal check to the head and is expected to be in the lineup for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.