Edmundson has missed the last five games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Lightning.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Flyers last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-3 in Flyers last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (11)O/U1|7Push3W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U5|17Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Blues last 19 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U18|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Blais has sat out the previous five games due to a foot injury and it is undetermined if he will rejoin the lineup against the Lightning on Saturday.
Tarasenko is recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to return against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Binnington is not expected to be available against the Sabres on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Perron has been removed from injured reserve where he was dealing with concussion-like symptoms. He is expected to return Saturday versus the Penguins.
Schenn exited the previous game due to a facial laceration but is likely to be available for Thursday contest against the Senators.
Maroon has suffered a right leg injury but is likely to play Tuesday against the Coyotes.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Raffl was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, leaving his status in question for Saturday's tilt against the Islanders.
Myers was held out of previous game with an illness but is likely to suit up Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Morin sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unclear if he will play against the Blackhawks on Thursday.
Giroux is battling an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Penguins.
Morin has been removed from the injured reserve list where he is recovering from a torn ACL but it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Voracek has been suspended two games for inference against an opponent. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Hart is sidelined with an ankle injury but is projected to return Monday against the Senators.