Thomas will not suit up against the Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final due to a wrist injury.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Flyers last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-3 in Flyers last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (11)O/U1|7Push3W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U5|17Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Blues last 19 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U18|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Barbashev has served his one game suspension for an illegal check to the head and is expected to be in the lineup for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins.
Steen is likely to suit up against the Bruins in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final despite missing practice for maintenance reasons.
Thomas has been sidelined with a wrist injury but is expected to return for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins.