Perron has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Ducks last 12 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Ducks last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Blues last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-2 in Blues last 26 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Blues last 19 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U1|4Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Maroon has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Avalanche on Saturday.
Gunnarsson has been held out of the previous five games due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Avalanche.
Maroon is hampered by a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's game against the Coyotes.
Maroon is nursing a lower-body injury and will not play against the Devils on Tuesday.
Thomas has been activated from injured reserve with a left shoulder injury and is projected to return to action against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Ritchie is battling an illness and will not be in the lineup against the Bruins on Friday.
Gibson is on injured reserve with injuries to his back, neck and head. He will not be in the lineup on Friday versus the Bruins.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until the end of February.
Miller is dealing with a knee injury but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Bruins.
Eaves has been placed on the injured reserve list due to flu-like symptoms and there is no timetable for recovery.
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL but is expected to return Wednesday against the Canucks.
Holzer was away from the team dealing with a personal matter. He has returned but is not expected to play against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Kase is on the long-term injured reserve list due to a torn labrum in his right shoulder. The timeline for his recovery is five-to-six months, effectively ending his season.