Hertl is battling an upper-body injury and it has yet to be established if he will face the Blues in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blues last 4 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-2 in Blues last 26 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U6|18Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Blues last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Sharks last 7 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Sharks last 9 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Sharks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Sharks last 10 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Donskoi was lifted from Sunday's game due to a facial injury and it is unknown if he will return.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Dunn is nursing a jaw injury and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup against the Sharks in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals.
Blais exited the previous game after blocking a shot but is expected to return in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks.
Gunnarsson is battling a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks.
Blais is facing disciplinary action for a illegal hit to the head of an opponent. His status for Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks is in question.