Couture lost some teeth after taking a stick to the mouth last game but is expected to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-4-5 in Penguins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.00% (26)O/U4|17Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-5 in Penguins last 26 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U15|6Push5W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Sharks last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Sharks last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Vlasic is dealing with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will play in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
Thornton has been handed a one-game suspension for a hit to the head of an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Game 4 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
Meier missed the last game of the regular season due to a left wrist injury but it is unlikely to impede his status against the Golden Knights in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Donskoi is dealing with an undisclosed issue and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche is hazy.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Ruhwedel has been held out of action due to a right arm injury and it is uncertain return to the lineup for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round with the Islanders.
Aston-Reese has been out of commission with an injury to his lower body but is projected to suit up against the Islanders in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Dumolin has sat out the last three games of the regular season with a lower-body injury but is likely to return for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round versus the Islanders.