Karlsson is sidelined with a groin injury and it is undetermined when he will return to the lineup.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1-3 in Canucks last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (9)O/U5|1Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-2 in Canucks last 26 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (26)O/U17|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-2 in Canucks last 14 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U2|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-5 in Canucks last 21 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U12|4Push5W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Sharks last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Gambrell has sat out the last two games due to an illness and it has yet to be established if he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Karlsson is battling an injury to his lower body and will not suit up Monday against the Canucks.
Vlasic has been activated from injured reserve following his recovery from a wrist injury and is expected to play Saturday against the Coyotes.
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Virtanen was held out of the previous game due to an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will take part in Saturday's matchup with the Sharks.
Baertschi has been designated for the injured reserve due to post-concussion syndrome and there is no timetable for return.
Sutter has been placed on injured reserve due to a groin injury and is likely to sit out at least two weeks.
Tanev is on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury and will miss an undetermined length of game action.
Edler has been placed on the injured reserve with a concussion and will be out until at least the end of February.
Demko has landed on injured reserve due to a knee sprain but is expected to recover before the later part of February.
Virtanen left Wednesday's game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Markstrom sat out the last game with back spasms but it is likely he will be available Wednesday against the Ducks.