Vlasic suffered a wrist injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Calgary has lost four of five but is 8-5 in the month of December, so upwards or downwards? The Flames play a tight game when they are on, Mike Smith is a great goaltender when he is on, but San Jose has won nine of 13 in December and their last two games.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Flames last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-13-4 in Flames last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.30% (51)O/U13|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U13|34Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Jones is not expected to play Wednesday against the Coyotes as he is to be rested.
Donskoi exited the last game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Penguins.
Braun is on injured reserve with a knee injury and it is unclear if he will return against the Senators on Saturday.
Simek has a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared to play in Monday's game against the Kings.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Falk has been designated for the injured reserve list with a concussion and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Saturday's contest against the Blues.
Valimaki is on injured reserve due to an ankle injury but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Hamonic has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an illness in his family but it is likely he will face the Red Wings on Friday.
Neal was held out of the previous game with an illness but it is likely he will suit up Friday against the Red Wings.
Smith is not expected to patrol the crease Wednesday against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Lindholm is expected to play Sunday against the Coyotes despite missing practice due to maintenance reasons.
Mangiapane has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from an unspecified issue but there is no timetable for return.
Smith is not expected to play Wednesday against the Avalanche as he is to be rested.