Couture lost some teeth after taking a stick to the mouth last game but is expected to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
- TrendUnder is 35-16 in Ducks last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (51)O/U16|35Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Ducks last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 9-2-1 in Sharks last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.80% (12)O/U16|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-2 in Sharks last 7 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U5|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-2 in Sharks last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Vlasic is dealing with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will play in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
Thornton has been handed a one-game suspension for a hit to the head of an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Game 4 of the Western Conference first round against the Golden Knights.
Meier missed the last game of the regular season due to a left wrist injury but it is unlikely to impede his status against the Golden Knights in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Donskoi is dealing with an undisclosed issue and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche is hazy.