DeSmith has been unavailable due to a passport issue, and it is undetermined when he will be able to play again.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Avalanche last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Penguins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Penguins last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Penguins last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Schultz has been shifted to the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of January.
Bjugstad has landed on injured reserve after having core muscle surgery, and he is expected to miss at least eight weeks.
Crosby has been activated from the injured reserve after core muscle surgery. It is expected that he will return to action Tuesday versus the Wild.
Guentzel has been placed on the injured reserve list after shoulder surgery and is expected to be sidelined four to six months.
Lafferty has sat out the past two games due to illness, but he is expected to face the Golden Knights on Tuesday.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Donskoi has missed the past three games with a concussion, and he is not expected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Blues.
Burakovsky is battling an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Stars.
Nichushkin missed the last game with an illness, but he is expected to be healthy enough to return Monday against the Islanders.