Rust has missed the previous three games due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Coyotes on Friday.
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 15-6-7 in Rangers last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U15|6Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3-1 in Rangers last 13 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U9|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U15|6Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Penguins last 9 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Penguins last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Schultz has been activated from the injured reserve list after a lower-body ailment, and it is projected that he will play against the Coyotes on Friday.
Hornqvist has been added to the injured reserve list and is expected to be sidelined for one month with a lower-body injury.
Dumoulin has been designated for the injured reserve list and is expected to be out of action for eight weeks after having surgery to repair lacerated tendons in his left ankle.
Johnson was held out of the last game with an illness, but it is likely that he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Coyotes.
Aston-Reese is battling an illness, and it is unknown if he will lace up Wednesday versus the Blues.
Letang has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and he is expected to return to the ice Monday versus the Flames.
Murray is not expected to partake in Monday's game versus the Flames as he is to be rested.
New York Rangers last injuries
Staal is recovering from surgery for an ankle infection, but it is expected that he will return Friday against the Canadiens.
McKegg is sidelined due to a lower-body injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Hajek exited the previous game with a left knee injury, and his availability is up in the air for Friday's tilt with the Canadiens.
Fast is nursing soreness to an unannounced area, and it is undetermined if he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Zibanejad is sidelined with an upper-body injury but is projected to return to action against the Hurricanes on Wednesday.