Ruhwedel has been held out of action due to a right arm injury. A return to the lineup has yet to be determined.
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Devils last 10 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Devils last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-5 in Penguins last 26 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Penguins last 4 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Malkin is sidelined due to an upper-body injury and his status is week-to-week moving forward.
Aston-Reese has been out of commission with an injury to his lower body and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Rust has been held out action with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will return to the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to sit out until at least the latter part of March.
Trotman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be out of commission Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Hornqvist missed practice as he took a maintenance day but is projected to be in Thursday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
Dumoulin was held out of the last two games with a concussion but is expected to be cleared in time for Tuesday's clash with the Panthers.
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Wood is sidelined with a fractured right ankle and is expected to miss four weeks of action.
Yakovlev has missed the previous three games due to upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Capitals on Tuesday.
Bastian is nursing an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
Gabriel sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday against the Capitals.
Vatanen has been out of the lineup due to an illness and it is undetermined how much time will be forced to miss.
Mueller has been held out of action due to a shoulder injury and there is no timetable for return.
Hischier has been out of commission with an upper-body injury and is unlikely to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of March.
Bratt is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and will remain out through at least the rest of March.